Certified Health Value Professional (CHVP) – Launching April 2019
Created and presented by leading industry subject matter experts, this self-paced course is designed to establish a knowledge base on key topics relating to healthcare outcomes and costs.
After this course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify and monitor high-value, high-impact programs and sharing best practices
- Be confident vendor performance reports and claims are accurate
- Determine whether a program can improve quality and costs
- Deliver effective programs your employees will value and appreciate
- Facilitate improved health for your employees and significant savings for your company
CHVP currently covers twelve health benefits-related training modules. Certification requires candidates to pass a minimum of ten modules that take an average of 90 minutes each to complete (including the final quiz). For an overview of module topics, download our CHVP Program Sheet.
Candidates typically are advisors or those responsible for purchasing healthcare benefits. They may work in the financial, benefits, or human resources areas of the corporation and may include the CFO, Controller, Benefits Executive, HR Director, or HR Manager.
Contact us to learn more about our upcoming spring and summer CHVP in-person boot camps and how to get CHVP at a limited-time-only “Early Adopter” rate.