About this Webinar Series
Wednesday, February 3, 2020; 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
Almost 40% of adults in the U.S. reported symptoms of anxiety and/or depressive disorder in the fall of 2020, up from 11% in 2019, according the Kaiser Family Foundation. It’s no surprise as the pandemic, economic climate, political uncertainties, and spotlight on racial and health inequities dominated the headlines. The mental and behavioral health tolls on this country – from social isolation and loneliness, to alcohol and substance misuse and abuse – have reached record highs. Yet, many of those reporting symptoms also report needing – but not receiving – therapy or treatment, KFF further states, because barriers still exist. Employers know their teams are not immune to these challenges and conditions. This webinar series focuses on employer strategies and solutions to support the growing need for mental and behavioral health care, especially within the current environment.
This webinar is co-hosted by World Congress and Validation Institute.
12:00 – 1:00 PM
Cross-Stakeholder Perspectives: Considerations to Support Individuals’ Mental and Behavioral Health and Well-Being in 2021
The feelings of social isolation and loneliness, diagnoses of anxiety and/or depressive disorders, greater use, misuse, and abuse of alcohol and substances, and the rate of suicidality have all increased in the past year. In this opening panel discussion, examine the steps being taken and ways you and your organization can play a part, to holistically support those managing a mental or behavioral health condition as well as those who are at risk of developing one.
- Explore the extent of mental and behavioral health concerns currently facing Americans
- Gain insight to holistically help solve this problem – Identify elements that are a critical part of the solution
- Learn about regulatory and policy changes in place to break down barriers to access and delivery of care
- Highlight recent innovations in telehealth, science, precision medicine, and more
- Learn about successful partnerships between health care stakeholders to address mental health and substance use disorders
- Examine ways employers are supporting their workforce from EAPs to new benefit design and offerings
- Share strategies to ensure employees feel connected and supported in their mental and behavioral health journey
President and CEO
National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions
Bryan Dechairo, PhD
Executive Vice President, Clinical Development
Myriad Genetics, Inc.
Director, Federal Legislative Advocacy
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
Vaile Wright, PhD
Senior Director, Health Care Innovation
American Psychological Association
Myriad Genetics, Inc. is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor and transforming patient lives worldwide with molecular diagnostics.
Heritage Health Solutions, Inc. is a premier integrated health care management company. We have a long, successful history with providing health care services to government entities, correctional agencies, and commercial clients. Our proven solutions address a variety of challenges, including rising health care and drug costs, shifting industry regulations, and substance misuse and abuse. We tailor custom solutions to meet your company’s specific needs and improve clinical outcomes while reducing overall health care costs. We provide excellent service you can count on.