The Certified Health Value Advisor (CHVA) course is a detailed, instructional program for brokers, advisors, consultants, employers, HR professionals, CFO’s and providers on delivering transparent, high-quality, and value-driven health benefits.
This course educates stakeholders on why our healthcare system delivers the low clinical and high-cost outcomes it continues to deliver and practical solutions that can be easily implemented into employer-sponsored plans of all sizes.
This detailed curriculum includes:
- A systemic overview of the healthcare industry
- Insights into payment methodologies including Reference-Based Pricing (RBP)
- Advanced self-funding and stop-loss strategies
- Discussion on contracting, quality, and steerage models
- Review of consumer advocacy tools
- Clinical and financial outcomes improvement approaches
- Interactive case studies and group discussion
Upon completion of the course and passing the exam, graduates will receive a CHVA seal and certificate of completion.